The pace of change in retail has never been faster as online meets offline. Legacy retailers are battling to adapt their offers, while pure players are opening physical space and brands are seeking new opportunities. At MAPIC, the key players came together to discuss what a blended future might look like.
- Discover 4 takeaways from Mapic on convergence
- Legacy retailers: how they rethink their strategies to integrate new channels and make the store the focal point
- New players opening stores: the positive impact of physical space
- Digital destinations: an increasing number of pure players looking for a physical presence in retail centres
- Data insight: the market will be all about data!
Read More from Mark Faithfull: 3 Approaches to Omnichannel